miercuri, 5 septembrie 2007

I would rather be hated for what i am than liked for what i am not

That would be called honesty and fairness..that would be called 'not beating around the bush' like others do... nobody is perfect. if everybody was perfect, there would be no God, neither would there be standards, neither would there be differences.there would be ONE person, in multiple copies.
NO, i am NOT perfect. i am only HUMAN... with flaws, with weaknesses, with unperfect spots... if my being the way i am makes me less likeable, then so be it! i don't want all the morons to love me. i don't even want them to like me. not even to accept me. i do not have any intention whatsoever to kiss asses to be promoted, to flatter to be liked, to take two steps backwards to be allowed to take one to the front, neither to bend my principles, views over life and ways of action, nor to bow in front of others' without being logically convinced or inappellably persuaded.
If i am to be rich, to have things i long for in my life, if i am to gain prestige and respect, if i am to have comfort, it will be by my two own hands. ALONE!
and NO, i won't censor myself if you hurt me. NO, i won't shut up. i will unhinderedly say 'FUCK YOU!'

Niciun comentariu: