sâmbătă, 22 septembrie 2007




Father, Maker of heavens, God of all the earth
Only through your mercy does my soul have worth
Holy. holy , holy is your name
Lord of hosts, tears of heaven rained down from eternity
As this ship is sailing through the vast and lonely sea
And the sun is hidden from the sky

Oh lord, Give my eyes a clearer view of the dry land
Let me here the rustling leaves
Lord plant my feet upon the ground and let me stand
Holy One spread Your mighty hand across this ocean
Still rolling waves and commotion
Lead me to a place I can call home
Oh Lord only You are worthy of my praise

And I will glorify You all of my days

Narrative: In the time of Noah, the Almighty God sent a raging flood to cover the earth because men had turned away from Him. Yet, Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. God directed Noah to build a great arc and carry two of every creature. Noah endured forty days of rain and months of wandering the open sea. Finally the arc came to rest on Ararat. Ararat is the ancient word for the land of Armenia. It was in this place where God gave men a second chance.

Mighty God I have traveled many years in longing.
Searching for a land for my belonging
I am tired, no longer want to roam
Lord of all, bring this vessel filled with your creation
Take me to the land and build a holy nation
Of a people that are called Your own
God above, all my life is dedicated to Your will
And I know Your spirit tells me to be still
Oh Lord, in this dream I have dreamed of what can be
I follow after You
For through Your hand of providence I will be free
Amen

Niciun comentariu: